Saturday, September 26, 2009

Congratulations Natalie


After 4 years of hard work I am proud of my Daughter getting her degree in English , she really has worked hard and not only had to cope with the studying of her course work and homework etc but she went out and worked a few different jobs to finance the necessities of life , food accommodation etc. she really has made me proud.
I have to be the first to admit I was very doubting of her when she announced she was wanting to go abroad to the UK and study after leaving school in Cyprus , mostly because she never seemed to care about school so much ,like most teenagers I guess the friends ,nightlife and socializing seemed to be more important back then and I just had some visions of a wasted couple of years that would cost a lot of money , I was wrong, Natalie you have proved me wrong and I am very proud of you , well done and from both Chester and I we wish you a very healthy happy enjoyable future, and I know one thing for sure the Angels are looking after you especially one ( x )
Σ'αγαπώ πάρα πολύ


2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow, beauty and brains wrapped up in a shapely package!

Too bad I'm not 10yrs. ...no, 20...no, 30 years younger. ;)

Congrats!

Alison said...

lol oh you are funny, thanks for commenting.